Triphala churna is a powerful antioxidant and a rich source of vitamin C. It’s considered a polyherbal medicine, meaning it consists of several different medicinal herbs.Polyherbal formulations are popularly used in Ayurvedic medicine, a traditional system that emphasizes disease prevention and health promotion.It’s believed that combining synergistic herbs results in extra therapeutic effectiveness and is a more powerful treatment than any one component taken alone
Uses and Health Benefits:
- • Can Be Used as a Natural Laxative..
- • Powerful Antioxidant and Anti-Inflammatory Agent
- • Brain Booster & Beneficial for your Hair.
- • May Protect Against Certain Cancers
- • May Protect Against Dental Disease and Cavities & May Aid Weight Loss