Botanical name of Onion Powder : Allium Cepa
Bulb onions or common onions, they are vegetables and the most widely cultivated species of the genus Allium. Onions are cultivated and consumed across the world. Onion Powder is an excellent source of vitamins C and B6, folate, iron, and potassium. Onions are also rich in manganese.
- • Reduce your risk of developing heart disease, helps regulates blood pressure.
- • Makes bones and teeth strong.
- • Increases immunity.
- • Improves muscle and nerve function.
- • Prevents Inflammation and Other Allergies.
- • Promote Respiratory Health.