Botanical name of Green Tea Extract: Camellia sinensis
Active Ingredient – 50%-90% Polyphenols 50% EGCG
Other names:Camellia sinensis, Camellia thea, Camellia theifera, Constituant Polyphénolique de Thé Vert, CPTV, EGCG, Epigallo Catechin Gallate, Épigallo-Catéchine Gallate, Epigallocatechin Gallate, Extrait de Camellia Sinensis
Uses and Health Benefits:
- • Green tea is rich in anti-oxidant.
- • Green tea Extract boost the process of thermogenesis which the rate of burning calories in our body results in weight loss..
- • Green tea Extract reduce inflammation and oxidative, results in healthy Liver.
- • The presence of EGCG in Green tea Extract balance the rate of Cell production and death which reduces the risk of Cancer.
- • It also cures various skin related problems.
- • The EGCG in the Green Tea Extract lowers the Blood sugar level by increasing the sensitivity to insulin and regulating the reproduction of blood sugar.