Botanical name of Gotu Kola Extract- Centella asiatica
Active Ingredient-upto 50%Triterpenes
Other names-Brahma-Buti, Brahma-Manduki, Centellase, Centella asiatica, Centella Asiática, Centella Asiatique, Centella coriacea, Divya, Gota Kola, Hydrocotyle asiatica, Hydrocotyle Asiatique
Uses and Health Benefits:
- • Gotu kola increase the hair growth..
- • It is helpful in healing wounds, Stomach ulcers, stretch marks and treats skin conditions.
- • It is an effective antidepressant and reduces stress and anxiety.
- • It reduces problems with fluid retention, ankle swelling, blood clots and circulation in the body.
- • Gotu kola uses to treat bacterial, viral as well as parasitic infections like as urinary tract infection (UTI), shingles, leprosy, cholera, dysentery, syphilis, the common coldinfluenza, H1N1 (swine) flu, elephantiasis, tuberculosis, and schistosomiasis.