Ginseng is mainly found in North America and in the Northern Hemisphere of eastern Asia in areas such as Korea, Bhutan and eastern Siberia. There are many types of this herb, but the most popular are American ginseng (Panax quinquefolius) and Asian ginseng (Panax ginseng).
American and Asian ginseng vary in their concentration of active compounds and effects on the body. It is believed that American ginseng works as a relaxing agent, whereas the Asian variety has an invigorating effect & Ginseng contains two significant compounds: ginsenosides and gintonin.
Uses and Health Benefits:
- • Aids in Preventing and managing Diabetes.
- • Helps to improve health of hair and skin.
- • Boost the immune system and keeps the heart healthy.
- • Support natural weight loss.
- • Stabilizes blood sugar level and keeps lungs healthy.
- • Treats sexual dysfunction, reduces anxiety and improves mood.