Botanical name of Garlic Powder: Allium sativum
Garlic is an herb that is grown around the world. It is related to onion, leeks, and chives. It is thought that garlic is native to Siberia, but spread to other parts of the world over 5000 years ago. Garlic is a natural herb for all of us Garlic powder contains vitamin C vitamin B6, iron, calcium, protein, magnesium, sodium, and carbohydrates in the form of dietary fiber and sugar.
- • Balances Cholesterol Levels.
- • Prevents Cancer.
- • Boosts Immune System.
- • Aids in Digestion.
- • A Natural Remedy To Treat Several Skin Infections.
- • Treat Acne & Pimple Problems.
- • Treat Dandruff Problem.
- • Prevent Food Poisoning.
- • Soup Mixes.
- • Curries.
- • Gravies.
- • Flavour Powders.
- • Seasonings.