Fenugreek is an herb that has many benefits for your health and well-being. It has played a key role in alternative medicine for thousands of years. Fenugreek consists of protein, fats, carbohydrate, calcium, copper, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, potassium, selenium, sodium, zinc, vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin B6, vitamin E, vitamin K, Ribo flavin, Thiamin, folate, niacin, sugars, fibres and water.t is highly beneficial for the treatment of kidney ailments.
Uses and Health Benefits:
- • Reduces Inflammation inside the Body.
- • Maintain healthy testosterone level.
- • Improves digestive problems.&Helps with Eating Disorders
- • Improves cholesterol level.
- • Promotes Milk Flow in Breastfeeding & Help Control Diabetes