Custard Apple Powder is a fruit of the tree Annona squamous. It is sweet in taste due to higher fructose and reducing sugar content. Custard Apple powder is manufactured by processing the fresh fruits into pulp and are later run into spray dryer. Custard Apple is a good source of a number of compounds like vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, dietary fibers etc. and the presence of these compounds make them very beneficial for us.
- • Prevents Heart Attacks
- • Aids Digestion
- • Excellent For Diabetics
- • Controls Blood Pressure .
- • Keeps Anemia Away .
- • It can be used in soups, sauces, dry mixes and seasonings
- • It may be used as substitute of milk by making the fruit into beverages
- • • It is used in candy fillings, desserts, breakfast cereals, yogurt flavoring and in any application where a fresh fruit flavor is desired.