Botanical name of Chilli Extract – Capsicum annum
Active Ingredient – Capsaicin 40%, 70%
Chilies are a household name and an essential ingredient in every house in India, Mexican and Thai cuisines. More than 200 different species of chilies have been identified, which contain capsaicin which is an active ingredient and extremely advantageous to the respiration process, heart and the blood pressure. Chillies contain carbohydrates and fibers. It also contains vital vitamins and minerals such as Vitamin C and Vitamin A, potassium and iron which are extremely beneficial for men and women alike..
Uses and Health Benefits:
- • •Rich in antioxidants & Anti-inflammatory.
- • Soothing effect on the Respiratory System
- • Improves Mood & makes the hair healthy
- • Helps Keeping the Skin Radiant and Young.
- • Aids in Weight Loss ,Improves Vision ,Calcium rich & Digestive Health.