Fresh Carrots are nutritional heroes, they store a goldmine of nutrients. Carrot powder delivers a lot of nourishment. In addition to an abundance of antioxidant beta carotene, carrot powder is rich in vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B6, B12, C, E and K. The powder also provides several minerals, including calcium, iron, potassium, phosphorus and magnesium. The carrot is an herbaceous plant containing about 87% waterand is a source mineral salts.
- • May support a healthy acid-alkaline balance within the body.
- • May support healthy lipid levels.
- • Antidiarrheal & antianemic properties.
- • Source of pectin fiber.
- • May support a clean and healthy blood stream.
- • Supporting healthy eyesight.
- • Diuretic properties.
- • Soup Mixes.
- • Curries.
- • Gravies.
- • Baby Food.
- • Seasonings.
- • Flavour Powders.