Botanical name of Capsicum powder : Capsicum annuum
Capsicum annuum is a species of the plant genus Capsicum (peppers) native to southern North America and northern South America. This species is the most common and extensively cultivated of the five domesticated capsicums. Capsicum contains high levels of vitamin A and vitamin C. Capsicum also contains bioactive components like tannins, flavonoids and Alkaloids - responsible for its analgesic properties.
- • Increase the brains of production of serotonin.
- • Anti-convulsant and anti-epileptic action and anti-aging.
- • Alter contractions in the upper and lower digestive tract.
- • Decrease ulceration of the stomach.
- • Stimulate production of melanin.
- • Improve immunity of body.
- • Stimulate appetite and digestion.
- • Lose weight.
- • Promote blood circulation.
- • Relieve pain, heat dissipation.
- • Skin care.
- • Anti cancer,heart protection/cure diabetes.
- • It is a very good condiment.
- • Health care products.
- • Cosmetic .
- • Pharmaceuticals.
- • Curries.
- • Gravies.
- • Flavour Powders.
- • Seasonings.