Bottle Guard is a staple item as far as Indian cuisine is concerned. It is a vegetable with pale, smooth and waxy green surface and white spongy pulp. It is rich in, thiamin, vitamin C, zinc, iron and magnesium thus helping in improving overall health.It also contains minerals such as calcium, iron, zinc, potassium, sodium, manganese and magnesium.
- • Promotes Weight Loss.
- • Helps Digestion And Treats Constipation.
- • Treats Urinary Problems .
- • Treats Sleeping Disorders.
- • Replenishes Loss Of Water Content.
- • Keeps the Heart Healthy.
- • Reduces Inflammation Of Liver.
- • Culinary.
- • Wellness.
- • Food and Beverage.