Botanical name of Bitter Melon Extract – Momordica Charantia
Bitter melon or bitter gourd belongs to the family of Cucurbitaceae and is a tropical and sub-tropical vine which is widely grown in Asia, Africa and the Caribbean. Bitter gourd is rich in whole range of vitamins and minerals such as Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin C, calcium, potassium, zinc, iron, copper and phosphorus. Furthermore, it is low in sodium and very low in cholesterol.
Uses and Health Benefits:
- • Helps to maintain blood sugar levels.
- • Takes care of your heart.
- • Aids in blood purification.
- • Improves body immunity.
- • Helps in weight loss, &• Helps to prevent cancer.