The beetroot is the taproot portion of the beet plant, usually known in North America as the beet and also known as the table beet, garden beet, red beet, or golden beet. It is one of several of the cultivated varieties of Beta vulgaris grown for their edible taproots and their leaves (called beet greens). The beet is a bulbous, sweet root vegetable. It’s low in fat, full of powerful antioxidants, rich in Vitamin C, and helps in the absorption of iron. very rich in calcium, iron and Vitamin A.
- • Helps lower blood pressure.
- • Natural Cancer Fighters.
- • Improves exercise stamina .
- • May improve muscle power in people with heart failure.
- • May slow the progression of dementia.
- • Helps maintain a healthy weight.
- • Cosmetic.
- • Culinary.
- • Wellness.
- • Food and Beverage.