Botanical Name Bacopa Dry Extract: Bacopa monnieri
Active Ingredient- upto 50% Bacoside
Other names: Andri, Bacopa, Bacopa monniera, Bacopa monnieri, Herb of Grace, Herpestis Herb, Herpestis monniera, Hysope d’Eau, Indian Pennywort, Jalanimba, Jal-Brahmi, Jalnaveri, Nira-Brahmi, Moniera cuneifolia, Sambrani Chettu.
Uses and Health Benefits:
- • It strengthens the heart muscles and can also control cholesterol.
- • It is good for enhancing the libido in men and is also recommended as a medicine for erectile dysfunction..
- • Brahmi improving memory, anxiety, attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), allergic conditions, irritable bowel syndrome, and as a general tonic to fight stress.
- • Brahmi encourage liver function and detoxify the body..
- • Brahmi extract protects newborn against hypoglycemia-induced brain damage.
- • Bacopa is a good antioxidant, provides protection against oxidative damage.
- • Bacopa monnieri helps to maintain normal blood pressure.