Botanical Name of Aswagandha Extract : ( Withania somnifera)
Active Ingredient: 2.5%, 5%, 10% withanolides
Other Names: Indian Ginseng, Amukkirag, Asana, Hayahvaya, Asgandh, Cerise D Hiver, Ashwanga, Asoda, Asundha, Asvagandha, Samm Al Ferakh, Aswagandha, Ashvagandha, Avarada, Amangura, Ginseng Ayurvedique, Ginseng Indien, Kanaje Hindi, Clustered Wintercherry, Kuthmithi, Orovale, Peyette, Ayurvedic Ginseng, Samm Al Rerakh, Sogade-Beru, Ghoda Asoda, Physalis somnifera, Strychnos, Ashwaganda, Turangi-Ghanda, Vajigandha, Winter Cherry, Withania, Ajagandha.
Uses and Health Benefits:
- • It strengthens the heart muscles and can also control cholesterol.
- • It is good for enhancing the libido in men and is also recommended as a medicine for erectile dysfunction..
- • Ashwagandha also helps you in increasing the semen quality.
- • Ashwagandha helps in reducing anxiety.
- • Ashwagandha is believed to possess anti-stress properties..
- • Ashwagandha has long been used as a remedy for diabetes in Ayurvedic medicine.
- • Ashwagandha can be used to stimulate the thyroid gland..
- • Ashwagandha possesses hemopoietic properties..
- • Ashwagandha has been a widely used remedy for seizures and convulsions in Ayurvedic medicine
- • It also has a positive impact on neuro-muscular coordination.
- • Ashwagandha has been found to be effective in dealing with a variety of rheumatologic problems.